• Standard BACnet® Protocol - Provides interoperability with other Building Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
• Standard Hardware and Software Platform - Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. Also uses a common software design to support use of a single tool for control applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training.
• Bluetooth® Wireless Commissioning Interface - Provides an easy-to-use connection to the configuration and commissioning tool.
• Auto Tuned Control Loops - Reduce commissioning time, eliminate change-of-season re-commissioning, and reduce wear and tear on mechanical devices.
• Universal Inputs, Configurable Outputs, and Point Expansion Modules - Allow multiple signal options to provide input/output flexibility.
• Optional Local User Interface Display - Allows convenient monitoring and adjusting capabilities at the local device.
• BACnet Testing Laboratories™ (BTL) Listing - Ensures interoperability with other BTL-listed devices. BTL is a third-party agency which validates that BAS vendor products meet the BACnet industry-standard protocol.
• 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
• BACnet Automatic Discovery support enables easy controller integration into Metasys BAS.
• Integral end-of-line (EOL) switch enables field controller as a terminating device on the communications bus.
• Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
• Wireless capabilities via a ZFR1800 Series Wireless Field Bus System enable wireless mesh connectivity to supervisory controllers, facilitating easy initial location and relocation.
• Ability to reside on the FC Bus or SA Bus provides application flexibility.
Inquiry - Input/Output Module (IOM) Series Controllers
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.