combined with the Input/Output Module (IOM) models can be applied to a wide variety of building applications ranging from simple fan coil or heat pump control to advanced central plant management. All FAC controllers support wireless communications using the ZFR Series accessories.
• Standard BACnet® Protocol - Provides interoperability with other Building Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
• Standard Hardware and Software Platform - Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. Also uses a common software design to support use of a single tool for control applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training.
• ZigBee™Wireless Field Controller (FC)/Sensor/Actuator (SA) Bus Interface - Provides a wireless alternative to hard-wired Metasys system counterparts, providing application flexibility and mobility with minimal disruption to building occupants.
• Bluetooth® Wireless Commissioning Interface - Provides an easy-to-use connection to the configuration and commissioning tool.
• Auto Tuned Control Loops - Reduce commissioning time, eliminate change-of-season re-commissioning, and reduce wear and tear on mechanical devices.
• Universal Inputs, Configurable Outputs, and Point Expansion Modules - Allow multiple signal options to provide input/output flexibility.
• BACnet Testing Laboratories™ (BTL) Listing - Ensures interoperability with other BTL-listed devices. BTL is a third-party agency which validates that BAS vendor products meet the BACnet industry-standard protocol.
• 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
• BACnet Automatic Discovery support enables easy controller integration into Metasys BAS.
• Integral end-of-line (EOL) switch enables field controller as a terminating device on the communications bus.
• Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
• Wireless capabilities via a ZFR1800 Series Wireless Field Bus System enable wireless mesh connectivity between Metasys field controllers to WRZ Series Wireless Room Temperature Sensors and to supervisory controllers, facilitating easy initial location and relocation.
• Patented proportional adaptive control (P-Adaptive) and Pattern Recognition Adaptive Control (PRAC) technologies provide continuous loop tuning.
• Writable flash memory allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from the Controller Configuration Tool (CCT) and enables persistent application data.
• Large product family provides a wide range of point mix to meet application requirements and allows for the addition of one or more IOMs and/or Network Sensors to provide even more I/O capacity.
• Support for the DIS17 remote display for monitoring and commanding of I/O and configuration parameters.
Inquiry - Advanced Application Field Equipment Controller (FAC2612)
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.