• BACnet® MS/TP communication protocol provides open system compatibility.
• A 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
• Universal and Configuration inputs and outputs support multiple signal options and increase controller application flexibility.
• BACnet Automatic Discovery support enables easy controller integration into Metasys Building Automation System (BAS).
• Integral End-of-Line (EOL) switch to enable field controller as a terminating device on the communications bus.
• Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
• Wireless capabilities via ZFR1800 Series Wireless Field Bus System enable wireless mesh connectivity between FECs to WRZ Series Wireless Room Temperature Sensors, and to NAE/NCE devices facilitate easy initial location and relocation.
• Patented proportional adaptive control (P-Adaptive) and Pattern Recognition Adaptive Control (PRAC) technologies provide continuous loop tuning.
• Writable flash memory allows standard or customized applications to be downloaded from the Controller Configuration Tool (CCT) and enables persistent application data.
• Large product family provides a wide range of point mix to meet application requirements and allows for the addition of one or more Input/Output Module (IOM)s and/or Network Sensors to provide even more application capacity.
• Local UI display (integral display or stand-alone display provides enhanced local monitoring.
• User-friendly graphic theme and clear push-button identification facilitate easy navigation of the integral or optional UI/display.
Inquiry - Field Equipment Controller (FEC) Series
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.