TE-6700 2nd Generation Temperature Elements
sensing applications. The 2nd Generation elements are designed for use with most Johnson Controls® controllers, and now work directly with the VMA1200 and VMA1400 Series controllers.
• temperature sensor Time Response Improvement (TRI) provides better temperature local control, increases employee comfort, and reduces energy consumption
• controller configuration switch allows users to choose occupancy features that match the application and controller
• occupancy LED indicator displays the controller’s current operating mode
• manual override pushbutton (PB) signals the controller that the space is occupied; this overrides time-of-day scheduling
• globally scaled units include setpoint and bulb indicator (both optional) that measure Fahrenheit and Celsius ranges, 65 to 85°F (19 to 29°C)
• universal mounting — ships with wallbox and surface mounting plate (all installation hardware included)
• single or dual setpoint adjustment allows for separate heating and cooling settings; this makes setpoint viewing and adjustment easier
Inquiry - TE-6700 2nd Generation Temperature Elements
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.